This flight focuses on the fertile plains country to the west of Narrabri and the huge variety of fantastic Australian produce that is grown there. Your experience will commence at the Eastern edge of the plains, take you along the Namoi River as it flows west to the irrigation area and then head north to the vast dryland farming country between Edgeroi and Bellata. You will fly over one of the region’s premier family owned mixed enterprises which includes farming, grazing and irrigation. This farm tour highlights seasonal operations. Depending on the time of year this could be cotton picking, cereal harvest or everything in between which farmers need to do to get to that point.
- Those who have never seen agriculture or farming land from the air
- Families and groups can be accommodated
- Photographers wanting to see the change in crop seasons
- Local Farm owners wanting to see their own property
- Tourists interested in seeing vast farming properties like never before